Terms & Conditions
1: ORDER A QUOTATION AND SAMPLE
Browse our website using the ‘Search & Sort’ feature adding each sample to your basket before checking out. You can receive 1 lot of up to 6 samples Free of Charge including Postage. You will also receive a quotation with prices for your chosen samples.
2: REVIEW QUOTATION AND SAMPLE
Once you receive your samples and quotation please review them and confirm that you are satisfied with the colour, substance, finish, skin size and price. If you are using a third party to manufacture your product, we recommend you discuss the samples with them.
3: PLACE YOUR ORDER
Place your order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (01604) 874422 stating your Quotation number. If you have any special requirements such as panel dimensions etc, then please add this to the bottom of your order. Please read all of our T's & C’s below before ordering.
• We require a 50% Deposit before proceeding with orders. This is an estimation based on the average skin size. Shipping charges will be added to the final invoice for payment.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER (After deposit paid)
If you want to cancel your order after having paid a deposit and your order is ready for dispatch, your deposit will be refunded less a £25 administration charge. This charge covers, time spent selecting and preparing your skin(s), packaging and the processing of paperwork, phone calls and emails.
• For UK destinations please see pricing table below. Generally our parcels are delivered the next working day, but please allow up to 1 business day.
|LENGTH:||Up to 110cm||110cm - 150cm||150cm - 250cm|
|COST:||£11 + VAT||£15 + VAT||£18 + VAT|
EXPRESS NEXT DAY
|£25 + VAT||£29 + VAT||N/A|
• Payments made before 14:30 on Monday - Thursday will be sent the same day. Payments made after 14:30 will be sent the next working day.
• Payments made before 12:00 on Friday will be sent the same day. Payments made after 12:00 will be sent the next working day.
REST OF THE WORLD
• For shipping costs to destinations outside of the UK we will need to quote depending on your location, dimensions, weight and total number of parcels.
• If you wish to use your own carrier, we can only accept this under the following conditions: 1: All the arrangements must be made by you. We can supply you with the weight and dimensions of your parcel(s) 2: You provide us with the labels, including a bar code to attach to the parcel(s) to prevent us having to complete any paperwork for the carrier. A & A Crack & Sons are not responsible for damage/loss when using your own shipping methods.
• Any goods that are returned by agreement are subject to a 25% re stocking charge.
• If returned WITHIN 30 days a refund will be issued. (less a 25% re stocking charge)
• If returned AFTER 30 days a credit will be issued on your account (less a 25% re stocking charge)
• We require any returns to be packaged and presented in the same condition they are shipped and returned on a registered carrier.
• Please note we cannot accept any returns for skins that have been cut.